1. If you smile when one is around, you really mean it.
2. Wonders are many,and nothing is more wonderful then man.
3. The proper function of man is to live,but not to exist.
4. The great advantage of telling the truth is one’s so much more likely to sound convincing.
5. There is not a heart but has its moments of longing,yearning for something better,nobler and holier than it knows before.
6. Conquer fear of death and you are put into possession of you life.
7. He that is once born,once die.
8. The more alternative,the more difficult the choice.
9. The fox changes his skin but not his habits.
10. There is a time to speak and a time to be silent.
11. People with tact have less to retract.
12. To do injustice is more disgraceful than to suffer it.
13. Regardless of how much patience we have,we would prefer never to use any of it.
14. Some folks never exaggerate–they just remember big.
15. In a way,nobody sees a flower really. It is so small;we haven’t time.And to see takes time,as to have a friend takes time.
16. How majestic is naturalness.I have never met a man whom I really considered a great man who was not always natural and simple. Affectation is inevitably the mark of one not sure of himself.
17. The worst bankrupt is the person who lost his enthusiasm.